Friday, September 9, 2016

September Outdoor Art Shows

September 9, 2016: Today during my 101st Fire and Rain outdoor art show I donated my painting Hidden from sight to the Alberta Government's Treasury Board and Finance department's Belinda Mack who will put this painting up for auction to help raise money for the United Way this fall. I staged a second show, my 102nd, on the corner of 100 Ave. and 104th street for Daryl and his neighbour. Daryl is holding Fort McMurray Wildfire- The Beast, which I painted during the Fort McMurray evacuations on the afternoon of May 3, 2016.

Man enjoying the sunshine gets his own art show look of the Fire and Rain art project. He hold Fort McMurray the Beast that was painted May 3, 2016 on the afternoon when evacuations began in Fort Mac.

September 10, 2016: A little splash of colour added by today's outdoor art show. Fire and Rain lightens up an overcast fall day inside Beaver Hills House Park (Amiskwaskahegan) The annual corn-fest was also featured in the park.
Civil Information Leaflet

No comments:

Post a Comment