Sunday, July 31, 2016

I have a White Rose to Give


I have a White Rose to Give #11, #12, #13, #14, #15 #16


Inspired by a man who recited a poem for the wildfire victims of Fort McMurray One downtown Edmonton business leader received I have a White Rose to Give for her free help at promoting The 2016 Fire and rain art project while 3 unknown passerby's who stopped and enjoyed my art show also received a painting. MLA, Minister of Agriculture and Minister of Forestry Oneil Carlier received a painting for his encouragement and support during my February picket against his Alberta Government.



"I Have a White Rose to Tend I have a white rose to tend In July as in January; I give it to the true friend Who offers his frank hand to me. And for the cruel one whose blows Break the heart by which I live, Thistle nor thorn do I give: For him, too, I have a white rose." -José Julián Martí Pérez 


Downtown business owners of Orbits and Baba Finks Canteen on Jasper Ave and 100 A St. received the 6th painting I have white roses to Give for their generous help in promoting the arts and the 2016 Fire and Rain art project. The food truck The Crooked Fork that parks each noon hour by the Alberta Legislature grounds also helped me promote my art project with posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment