Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016 - First Painting by Edmonton City Hall

The day was mild enough for me to take advantage of painting outdoors while kick-starting this art project next to the ice rink full of skaters by City Hall. This is where I would begin my year-long art project focusing my canvases and cameras on the wildfires and rains of Alberta. I enjoy painting outdoors and learning from the challenges weather can have on my paints, equipment, spirit, body and soul. I compare this to the years of training leading up to hiking the West Coast trail 3 times as I did in my forties. Things you can't learn in a classroom or from a book but only from life experiences.


First: Fire and Rain Painting
January 25, 2016 #1 Painted by Edmonton City Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment